Tuesday, March 31, 2009

peanuts are bigger than guests brains

Wow! In the last week I have had a total of 5 people (1 flight attendant) ask "how far along are you??" "i feel so bad you are working the overnight and are pregnant" I'M NOT PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!
Second off, do people actually ever look at mapquest, google, yahoo maps??? The internet is an amazing invention created in 1940 and have continued to grow to aim and myspace and facebook. Do these people have facebook...because if they do they must use a computer to log in, then durrr take the extra 5 seconds to mapquest it. Laziness that's what I am calling it. There are so many inventions created...cell phone, internet, cars, dvd, nintendo...so many different technological inventions that help run America but they are starting to drive peoples minds away. People are 20 times stupider now than they were before computers. You would think though that if you can find something online they would go on and figure shit out. BUT NOOOO they are too stupid and lazy to think about that. They need everything served to them on a platter for christ's sake. I spent 10 uneeded minutes on the phone with this woman who kept asking the same questions. Also, i don't know where Harvard's pool is located so if I don't know why don't you look it up? Why do I have to? I can tell you local stuff but if you go further than 20 minutes I think you should research that stuff on your own. Why did I chose today of all day's to quit smoking! I'm going insane! plus there was something that happened this morning that was just too odd to even talk about. If I am confused I think anyone else I told would be too. SOOO CONFUSED AND AGGRAVATED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment