Monday, March 9, 2009

another one in one day

Okay to continue onto what I was saying..I have ten minuted left of work so this will be short.

Another ramble/complaint...United are bitches!! "I have an odd numbered room, this is not even" Bitch you will get what I give you! You have a room and a heater and there's alcohol downstairs, go drink yourself to an oblivion until you don't even know what room number you are in. Stuck up snob...bitch people can't even afford these rooms and you get it for free...fucker!

So I forget what I wrote in the last blog already lol. but i think I was talking about the electrocution. So my heart got all of beat and had to regain it's normal pattern. I looked at Jen and was like "I need a cigarette after I get feeling in my arm". But I am okay, obviously since I am alive and writing.

So..I want to write more, but I will write a novel when I get home. One last ramble before the blog though....FUCKIN SPG! I don't care who are you and don't tell me your car is irrevelant..i'll tow your fucking ass! Beep beep here I come!! They want everything stupid people...okay I need to cashout believe me this is only the beginning haha

1 comment: