Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mumbo jumbo

Alright here goes a little ramble because not too much happened today. It was gorgeous out today! I went outside and breathed in the fresh air mixed in with some nicotine and enjoyed for the first time in a long time a nice joyful cigarette! Boy was that refreshing...until I had to go back into the hotel to be told by a platinum member that we were all idiots...whereas he was the moron!! He had the friggen name under someone else's and he's over there spelling his name like we were third graders and I just wanted to say seriously do you want a cookie for your spelling! OMG spg I can't get enough of ranting over them. Funny enough, I am SPG, but it came with the job so I am not a hypocrite on that end.  

Hotel funness, love the one hour stays with some random hoes, you make it seem like you aren't doing anything bad by having the girl wait in the car while you are checking in, but hellooo you walk in with her.  And she walks in with her head down, I seeee youuu! And i'm sure her head won't be down for that hour in the hotel room so ladies have some respect for yourself...if you want to be a one hour bing bang at least keep your dignity and walk with your head raised high because if you want to be the one hour quickie with Habeeb at least be proud of it. Maybe it will be the worst hour of your life in that case tell the fellow female friends to beware of the 6 inch prick, but if it's gonna be good....be happy!!

I have so much to say because it was really busy at the hotel and whenever I tried to write a blog a new person had a new question...or the same question that I answered five times then got told "ya i wasn't listening" well uh durrr since i'm over here drawing it out for you, maybe I'll call our scholar platinum speller over and he can spell it out and draw you a picture. 

Oh people, I love them so much because they are a fun species. Myself personally have fairies and butterflies flying around all day because I am always in my own world. But when I stop daydreaming and start observing this race all I can do is laugh. People alllll think they are right and when they find out they were wrong they say "oh i knew that"...hmm well if you knew that why don't you explain it back to me. bet you that you can't.

Another mumbo jumbo, Sean who works at the front desk. LOVE HIM! he cracks me up pretty much all the time. Today he came in (he tends to come in when he's not working and it's a fun surprise for the front desk) and says "the best part of Jamie is she can charge someone's credit card 5000 dollars towards bisuteki and when you point out what she did wrong she looks at the problem and then says OOOOOHHH and then she just stares at it for 5 minutes" I nearly died! And the other girl who works the front desk cracked up laughing and said "OMG she does do that and then fairies and butterflies start going off and she goes into her own world". It was wicked funny, and proves my above point that people are funny because I myself am always in another world. If the world was made up of bunnies, butterflies and fairies (along with hot men) I'd be as happy as a clam. Hey God maybe tomorrow when I wake up it should rain gumdrops, please, thanks. I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa we need to start a 'i heart sean' fan website or group cause i love sean too!! he can make any horrible day much better with just a word or two.

    ReplyDelete