Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 1 of this little blog thingy

I feel like I should say dear diary or dear blogger, but anywho dear anyone who reads this and then says "Jamie I know what you did yesterday". Okay to start my blog off I must say I am a clutz, I have mood swings, I am giddy and I have spurts of terets where I swear out of nowhere...so be prepared.

So today I not only electrocuted myself....okay I was going to keep talking about that, but I will save that to the end because right now I have some lady I have never met in front of me trying to get me and Jen to go to Uno's with her. hmm...awkward! She keeps talking to me, but I want to say damn lady let me enjoy my first blog. I can't even think of what to write because she wants me to get thin crust pizza.

Okay she left, so Jen has corrupted me and gotten me onto this site, so we will see what happens from here. She also saved my first blog so she could find me lol. And I know you are reading this Jen because you found me :)

Okay, onto my stupidity of eletrocuting myself (this is why I gave my caution in the beginning..this stuff happens). So I was picking up a damn heater because I was cold and the fucking thing electrocuted me!! WHO DOES THAT! What the fuck! My entire left arm went numb and then my heart was off rhythm...I think I spelled that right because there's no fuckin dictionary...at least facebook has the spell check lol.

hmm...I will be back to write more...all this thinking makes me need a cigarette...off with Katie..be back

2 comments:

  1. HaHa. absolutely stoked you are on here! i love blogging, i know you will too. ah! addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i just realized i can't read anything so i have decided to make shit bigger haha yay blogs :)

    ReplyDelete