Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm random and I love it

So I just viewed my online banking statement and oh boy did that just get me really happy! Next paycheck I will have enough saved up for my car!!! Yes Jen i will come to your place or work and beep beep so we can drive and smoke cigarettes with the windows down. i also no longer have to say beep beep since I will actually be able to do a real life HOOONKKKKK hahaha. As anybody who reads my life blogs (mainly Jen) today was a happy day. I slept late, woke up to a nice phone call from a cute boy and then ate and slept again, along with watching some werewolf movie. Overall I can't complain since i am almost caught up on sleep, tomorrow won't exactly keep me on track, but YAY party. I'm going to my friends St. Patrick's Day party and I am going to drink and be merry. And Sunday I get to gossip and talk with Jen about my galavanting at the bars.
Random thought of the day:
Why did St. Patrick's day become a day of drinking? Is it because it is an Irish name? Or is it because it just gives everyone a reason to take off a day of their life and be merry? I'd like to think the last one. A child laughs so much in a day, and I do as well, but other people don't. So I say bring on the random holiday of drinking and everyone drink and get drunk and laugh with your friends and have a good time. Have work because you work somewhere that doesn't let you have it off, such as a hotel? Easy solution, go out on a Saturday night like I am going to be doing. Everyone deserves their own "me"time, and what better way to spend "me" time laughing and having a good time. I love you Patrick (okay that was weird) let me rephrase that one, I love you St. Patrick for giving Americans a reason to be drunkards! Bring on the drinks while I do my Irish jig in a kilt that I do not have, but will find! Yay Dropkicks, Flogging Molly, and every Irish band! And yay Mom for my cornbeef and cabbage dinner on Sunday, which I will be eating at 1pm.
Funny I just said that because Jen and I were talking about cornbeef and cabbage just the other day. Sorry Jen I know you don't like it, and I know I don't look Irish, but I am and I will like it....maybe I'll bring her some to work on Sunday. Goodnight to those who are sleeping and those who are not, I feel your pain, I too am working. Smile though it makes the day suck less.

No comments:

Post a Comment