Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GARGHHH

started at 4pm and realized I never posted...so 4 hours later (i'm good now)
OMG so I am a happy person, I try to be at least, but my friends are so fucked up and I can not believe how they can make my mood soo fucking insane! I was friends with this girl Diane and she ended up getting this surgery and since then I don't even talk to her because she doesn't even give anyone the time of day. My friend Mike went out this girl who I thought was my friend but then she turned on me. Now Diane is going around spreading stuff saying that I said stuff, when I have not talked to her since November! How can I say jackshit when I no longer talk to the friggen person! Now Mike doesn't know who to believe and thinks I am untrustworthy. I don't cry I really don't, but I just spent a half hour in the Northgate parking lot bitching out my friend because he sent these asshole texts to my phone. Then broke out crying after lashing out about all the things he has done to me. He has been shady in the past and I let him know it and to think I'm lying just tops it. I have such a fun time with him and everything, but honestly if I have a friend that doesn't know if they can trust me and cut me out of his life for almost a year because his gf thought there was something between me and him , i am not at fault. but I don't even know if I can be friends with him. I don't know if I can be friends with anyone except my friend Courtney who is like my sister, and I have my cousin and my real sister Jen. Who needs friends that need to talk (such as Diane). This is high school shit, and Diane, Kay, and Lauren (all the people involved in this whole fucking mess) they are all still in college...partying, drinking and starting drama. I have graduated from college, work a full time job and then do my passion of acting on the side. I have my hobby and I have my life. I do not need drama added on whatsoever..it's unneeded, unnecessary and there just is no space for it. I am at the point of my life where I do not need this shit and will not participate in it, I actually said to my friend Mike, decide what you want and believe what you want because honestly I do not care right now, I don't need this in my life and if you want to believe her go ahead, have a nice life because I don't want to think about a friend not trusting me. Not gonna happen! He wasn't in my life for a long period of time after the whole Kay thing and now I have trouble trusting him so honestly what is this whole thing worth.  I just can't take people right now!


1 comment: