Sunday, March 15, 2009

Humanity is to stupidity as cheese is to mice

The hotel today is on stupid pills I believe. People are rude, stupid as fuck and do not understand the difference between their ass and their elbow. Plus people have the feeling that I care about their life and tell me everything I do not need to know when they call. Do you need a pickup? A simple yes or no woudl suffice. I do not care about your name, I do not care about how old you are, I do not CARE! Jen and I are here banging our heads off the wall trying to get answers out of these people. United is out in less than a month so I don't care if you want a king room, you have two beds, you will sleep there and you will like it. United flight attendants I think have the size of a peanut as a brain. This flight attendant was wacked out of her head,, plus she asked where the bathroom is, everytime I ever tell them "around the corner" I point in the direction it is. Apparently, she does not know a point to the right from the left because she comes back and asks where it is. As she's telling me all about how she went to the left and couldn't find it. You stupid fuck! Then asking questions like "what time is my flight" "what time do you think I should wake up" we don't know your flight and we don't know what other peoples thoughts are so if you are asking what someone thoughts are...WE ARE NOT MIND READERS!

Ok so I would have continued on a rant but after a Miami Air crew came in there is no reason to stay pissed. This woman cracked Jen and I up just now. Then a guy raved about Jaggerbombs. So now I went for pissed off to happy. yay good literate people

1 comment:

  1. thank god for miami air. they are always awesome people. bah to working sundays!

    ReplyDelete