Monday, June 15, 2009

M to the D to the OT

Oh Jamie's life. I knew life is like a box of chocolates would be a great heading. So yesterday started out awful then I got home from work and have never been so excited to just fall asleep and start a new day. BUT before I go to bed I started thinking about Mike because I hadn't seen him in a while and missed him. Close my eyes...buzz buzz. Mike is texting me he wants to see me. I ended up having the best night drank wine, went in his sauna, watched a movie..took a shower hehe and then he just held me as I fell asleep in his arms. It was like a brand new day because I was so pissed off at the world basically all day up until midnight. After midnight it really became a new day. Of course there were some lies told in this making of amazing night. So I know my parents would freak if I went out after midnight so I said "One of the flights got diverted and Sean has a line of people to check in and can't handle it all. I have to help him and if I'm there past 2 hours I might come home or I'll get a room...actually I will get a room" HAHAHA and IT WORKED! Told same story to my sister so I could borrow her car, she was sleeping so I knew if I told her the truth then she'd get all questioning. I told her in the morning Mike came to the hotel though because I didn't want to not tell her I saw him. Then I called Sean in case Denise Police called to talk to me so he could say I was sleeping HAHA. I am not a liar, but my god I was coming up with great ones last night, of course only to the rents cuz I knew they wouldn't let me out of the house. I even drove on route 1 back and forth AND IN TRAFFIC! I was sooo proud of myself! Last night was just awesome and just started out miserable and just became perfect. I know Mike and I will never be an item, but I feel good knowing he was thinking about me and I guess all hope isn't lost for my love life. PLus I was out of my house that made the perfect sweet escape. :) so happy right now!! No rain just sun. Thank you god for answering my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment