Monday, August 3, 2009

sorry bloggers

So my last post was one month ago so I do apologize for that. I say I'll do better and then I get worse, but I will try harder!
First off, my husband Shia...LOVED watching Transformers and loved seeing him even more!
Sooo a day in the life of Jamie:

So as you all know (or should I say Jen because she's the only one who has my blog, because this is my venting out of life) I have been dating a rapper. Now how does one know when someone is to be taking seriously when they tell you they will kill you during sex if you have sex with someone else?? I feel that all conversations should be kept for before and after, but seriously DURING! And to be told they will kill you! I feel this word should not be used during sex because A) It's not appropriate for any time or place B) Convos should be limited to one to two words...three words max! i.e "yes" "oh baby baby" "oh yeah".

Now for the worlds biggest word blubber that Jamie does NOT EVER EVER EVER make! Yes, it happened....I said "I love you" during mumble mumble love mumble making mumble. Damn those three letter words that are allowed to be said during that moment. And he said it back and held my hand, and then afterwards when he asked me "do you know what just happened" but because Jamie is crazy and doesn't know what to do with emotions and what to do when she says something as crazy as the L word that usually makes her cringe and claustrophobic.

As everyone knows me this is a huge step and for me to actually think I may be in love and for me to actually say it, especially after the gentleman threatened my life during what should be a LIMIT of three words...or four if it's "Oh crap my mom's home"

ps- I can't stand people who can't speak English!

No comments:

Post a Comment